REGULATION (EU) n. 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
OF 27 APRIL 2016 AND REGULATORY LEGISLATION
Users of the www.quadripro.com website are informed that Quadri srl (hereinafter also the “Company”), in the person of its legal representative, is the owner of the processing of Personal Data. The data communicated through the contacts on the Company’s website will be processed in compliance with current legislation.
- Personal Data processed:
We expressly ask you to never provide “particular”, sensitive data (eg medical data, penal measures, etc.).
The Company will process the following personal data provided by the interested party: personal data (such as: name, surname, date of birth), e-mail, telephone, address, and equivalent.
2. Purpose of the treatment:
The data made available to the Company may be used for the following purposes:
- manage and comply with requests forwarded via email or contact form;
- allow administrative and / or accounting activities and for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- for information purposes (only following a possible, optional and explicit consent), such as: sending of commercial communications by the Company and by other subjects that send communications by name and account of the Company itself;
- for profiling purposes (only following a possible, optional and explicit consent), to allow the processing of studies and statistical research, as well as for the analysis of preferences, to receive customized offers based on purchase preferences.
- for the transfer of data to the Company’s business partners (only following a possible, optional and explicit consent), for the purpose of receiving their communications.
The failure or incorrect provision of data, only when it is mandatory, would prevent the management and processing of requests and to use the services of the Company; furthermore, it would be impossible to carry out administrative and / or accounting activities and the correct fulfillment of regulatory obligations.
With reference to the additional purposes highlighted as optional, failure to provide data would prevent the sending of promotional communications, the performance of profiling activities and the sending of personalized offers; moreover, it would be impossible to transfer data to business partners.
3. Processing methods:
Data will be processed using both paper and electronic means. No automated decision-making processes will be implemented.
4. Recipients of Personal Data:
The data protection manager, external managers, co-controllers and data processors may also be informed about the data.
The data may be communicated to any persons who provide the Company with services or services that are instrumental to the purposes indicated in paragraph 2 above.
The data are processed and stored in Italy, at the registered office; they may eventually be transferred, but always in Italy in compliance with the provisions of current legislation and for the purposes of paragraph 2 above.
5. Duration and storage of data:
For the purposes referred to in paragraph 2, the data will be processed only for as long as necessary; mainly according to the following criteria:
- The data provided to manage to comply with the requests forwarded will be kept for as long as necessary for the completion of the file and for a period of 10 years following the interruption of the relationship, unless the need arises for further conservation.
- The data provided for accounting and / or fiscal purposes will be kept for a period of 15 years.
- The data processed for optional marketing and profiling purposes will be kept for a maximum of 24 months.
- The servers and paper archives are currently in Italy, at the headquarters of the Company.
6. Rights of the interested party:
It is hereby announced that at any time, the following rights can be exercised briefly described, including by contacting the Company directly;
The interested party has the right to:
- revoke the consent previously given;
- ask the Data Controller for access, correction or cancellation (also with reference to the so-called “right to be forgotten”) of the data or the limitation of processing or to oppose their treatment;
- obtain data portability;
- to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if it deems that its rights have been violated.
7. Data controller and responsible subjects:
The Data Controller is the company Quadri srl in the person of the Legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in Via Valtenesi, 43 – 25080 Manerba del Garda (BS).
The updated list of persons appointed as Managers is available at the registered office and can be accessed through a specific written request by e-mail or registered A/R.
8. References to third-party privacy policies